The Health and Safety of Our Patients and Staff Is Our Top Priority
Our In-Office Safety Policies Are Compliant With the Latest Guidelines Issued by the CDC and Local Authorities Related to COVID-19.
New safety policies for patients:
• Patients will undergo screening questions related to Covid-19 and receive comprehensive instructions about our new policies prior to their appointment.
• Patients who have symptoms that may be due to Covid-19 will be rescheduled.
• We offer virtual contactless check-in and check-out.
• Patients will wear masks during their time in the office.
• We will screen patients with an infrared temperature scanner upon arrival to the office. Patients with elevated temperatures will be rescheduled.
• We have reorganized our office to enhance social distancing
• Patients will be encouraged to arrive at their appointment alone. One adult caretaker may accompany the patient, if necessary.
• Offices will be cleaned and disinfected frequently throughout the day.
New safety policies for office & staff:
• All Vanguard Gastroenterology team members will be screened for symptoms and/or fever daily prior to coming to work.
• All staff will be periodically swab-tested to assure that asymptomatic carriers of Covid-19 do not return to work.
• Our staff has been retrained on new office protocols and infection prevention measures.
• Our clinical staff will wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) during patient encounters, including mandatory masks.
• Our exam rooms will be cleaned and disinfected before and after every patient visit.
• Our offices will be deep-cleaned daily.