Myer’s Cocktail IV Therapy Specialist Q&A
Are you looking for a treatment to strengthen your immune system and to treat chronic conditions? Contact Vanguard Gastroenterology to enjoy the benefits of Myer’s Cocktail Therapy. We have convenient locations near you. For more information call us or schedule an appointment online.
Table of Contents:
First created by Dr. John Myers, the Myers’ Cocktail is an intravenous (IV) infusion of vitamins and nutrients designed to reduce the symptoms of a wide range of medical ailments. For many years, it has been used to treat symptoms of chronic conditions such as migraines, asthma, chronic fatigue, and fibromyalgia. Its ingredients are all proven to be safe and are actually required by the body for optimal function, including Magnesium, Calcium, Vitamin C, Vitamin B, and Vitamin B Complex (B5, B6, B12).
Myers’ Cocktail IV Therapy provides a long list of incredible benefits, including:
– A Stronger Immunity to Beat Colds and Flus — Thanks to the high dosage of Vitamin C, one of the primary benefits of a Myers’ IV is to strengthen the immune system, which helps to ward off frequent colds and flu.
– Better Nerve Health to Fight Fibromyalgia — Vitamin B12 plays a key role in nerve health. A deficiency of B12 is associated with nerve damage that could lead to fibromyalgia and other neurological disorders. Fibromyalgia is a condition that affects how nerves send impulses to muscles, and therefore the proper amount of Vitamin B12 can help boost nerve health and potentially reduce fibromyalgia symptoms.
– Improved Memory — Deficiencies in Vitamin B12 and Vitamin C are associated with the ability to recall information as well as poor memory performance. With age, the brain starts to lose neurons that store memories, which eventually leads to memory loss. Although this process cannot be completely avoided, it can be slowed down and delayed through regular treatments of Vitamin B12 and High Dose Vitamin C.
– Supports Bone Health — Calcium Gluconate is used to prevent or treat low blood calcium levels and it can also be used to treat conditions caused by a calcium deficiency. Calcium plays a very important role in the body; it is necessary for the normal functioning of nerves, cells, muscle, and bone. If there is not enough calcium in the blood, then the body will take calcium from bones, thereby weakening the skeletal structure.
– Boosted Energy Levels — B complex vitamins play an essential role in the body’s energy production. In particular, vitamin B12 has energy-boosting traits that when taken, can immediately increase feelings of invigoration.
– Prevent & Treat Migraines — Studies have found that people who suffer from migraines are more likely to be magnesium deficient than those who are not. There is also evidence to suggest that magnesium can provide relief from an acute migraine attack more rapidly and effectively than over-the-counter medications.
– Improves Blood Health & Circulatory System — Healthy blood is made up of salubrious and numerous red blood cells and is also rich in iron. While vitamin C aids red blood cells to absorb iron and can help significantly reduce bad cholesterol, vitamin B12 plays a central role in the production of red blood cells. Low vitamin C levels can impede the absorption of iron, which can lead to anemia.
– Improved Mood and Vitality — Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that plays an essential role in mood regulation; Vitamin B12 plays an important role in the synthesis of serotonin. Healthy levels of serotonin can help properly regulate mood and emotional disposition. This can help ward off mood-related conditions such as depression and anxiety.
Myers’ Cocktail has many beneficial uses, most notably:
– Minimize the symptoms of jet lag
– Improve the quality of sleep
– Improve the health of digestion
The ingredients of Myers’ Cocktail include:
– Magnesium Chloride — Magnesium chloride helps in the prevention of inflammation, and is also important in supporting a vigorous immune system. Magnesium chloride is also beneficial in the treatment of asthma, migraines, and high blood pressure.
– Calcium Gluconate — Helps to boost blood calcium, an essential element in building strong bones.
– Vitamin B Complex — These eight B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9 & B12) are crucial for promoting healthy hair and skin, preventing memory loss, and managing stress.
– Vitamin C — Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that can strengthen and reinforce the immune system. Clinical studies have shown that consuming a high amount of vitamin C can increase blood antioxidant levels by up to 30%.-
Anyone who experiences the following symptoms can benefit from the Myers’ Cocktail:
– Chronic fatigue
– Chronic pain
– Immune suppression
– Consistent loss of appetite
– Acute muscle spasms
Call us today to book an appointment for Myers’ Cocktail IV Therapy! We serve patients from New York NY, Queens NY, Brooklyn NY, The Bronx NY, East Elmhurst NY, Ridgewood NY, Valley Stream NY, and Staten Island NY. We look forward to serving you!
ADDITIONAL SERVICES YOU MAY NEED